Puberty is an emotional roller-coaster ride, but imagine that ride to be the craziest, most jarring experience you've ever had in your life. Yours parents, don't have to imagine it because the roller-coaster tracks run straight through your house and right to your bedroom door. Raising a kid who is transitioning into teenage years is an experience you will both share. It's downright terrifying your mum is raisng Mini Me.
The struggle is real, parents vs Teen. Not to worry, though, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually as a temperamental teen you will will morph into one regular human being. Until then, be patient with all versions of your the 10 multiple personalities you may run into below.
1. Antisocial - I am busy right now you asked me question?
2. Unfiltered - Why are you following me Stop toddler vs teen?
3. Sassy - Sister as church wears Knee length you win mum!
4. Moody and Downright Miserable - Hormones lets share some ice cream or dodge ball?
5. Overly Emotional - Shut up hold me todler emotions Daddy
6 Contradictory - Me and Teddy we share the last cupcake sorry
7 A Little Too Excited - Toddler vs Teen screaming with exitment
8 Defeated - Homework sharing is caring
9. Picky - So is Daddy
10. Normal (Seriously, It Happens) cuddles
My PopSugar Mom Nightmares Popular
More coming soon....
Koko & TeddyShop with
Editor & Website Designer
Trademark and Privacy
Working with Us
Vow of Prosperity